TOPDON ArtiLink200 servers as a budget-friendly OBD2 code reader with efficiency. Featuring codes reading/clearing, the check engine light turning off, I/M readiness status checking, freeze frame data viewing, and VIN, CIN&VCN retrieval, it offers simple, fast, and accurate diagnostic results for DIYers and home mechanics.
- Display: Backlight, 128 x 64 pixel display
- Operating voltage: 9~16V
- Operating Current: 40~50mA
- Energy Consumption: 0.6W
- Power: 8 to 18 volts supplied by car battery
- Supported Protocols: K Line, L Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW Communication Protocol
- Main chip model: Binding chip
- Interface Type: OBD II 16PIN Standard Interface
- Product Material: ABS plastic, rubber keys
- Dimensions: 110.3 * 69.5 * 20.2 mm (4.34 * 2.74 * 0.80 in)
- Product Weight: 0.18Kg(0.39lb), GW: 0.21Kg(0.46lb)
- 1 * Main Unit
- 1 * User Manual
- Effective entry-level code reader to help resolve most basic car issues.
- Designed for most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII& CAN).
- Compatible with protocols: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1859 PWM, J1859VPW.
- Read & Clear Codes, turn off the Check Engine Light.
- I/M Readiness Check, help pass the smog test.
- Freeze Frame Data Retrieval, view records in a malfunction.
- VIN, CIN, and VCN, have a general knowledge of the car.
- ELM 327 Solutions, for stable and effective obd2 troubleshooting.
- DTC Definition, display code explanation, no more Google for DTC.
- Multilingual Menu (5): English, French, German, Spanish, and Dutch.
- Unique Design, classic, and solid design to withstand everyday shocks.
- Plug and Play, no external battery is required.